Agile Change Management and Leadership Coaching
Most of our clients reside in highly regulated, disruptive environments with the expectation of being agile as they move forward with innovative and collaborative teams across the organization.
How Do We Help?
We work with individual leaders and their teams to elevate understanding of
- communication needs & barriers,
- mindsets & repetitive messaging that block agility,
- creativity,innovative & inclusive conversations, and
- problem solving.
We engage and connect to establish departure points so that you and your team can move forward with clarity while supporting your strategy and responding with an integrated, agile approach.
Leadership is responsible for building a high performing, transformative and agile culture. We partner with you, as an integrated aspect of our consulting work to support enterprise agile transformation with individuals and teams. We advise on organizational change management, leadership development, and conduct executive coaching with expertise on mindset, perception and agile behaviors. With extensive experience, we will guide you through the required Leadership shifts to move forward and shape the future through your talent.
We partner with senior leadership teams, as a trusted advisor and coach, to think through and solve their most critical business issues that involve people. The primary areas of focus are strategy development, agile transformation, and growth strategy. Typical engagements involve identifying and launching growth initiatives, managing or facilitating cross-enterprise initiatives, or addressing difficult operational issues. In addition, our Agile Coaching & Consulting services unlock and develop strong leadership talent in your high potentials to fill critical management positions across the firm based on your directional needs.
Our purpose is to partner with you as you transform to an Agile, servant leadership culture. This is done by partnering with senior leadership teams across the organization, providing thought leadership to develop and support transformation and change efforts.
- Understanding of, and experience with, Agile and servant leadership concepts and applications
- Experience developing and deploying change management, learning and development, and coaching strategies within a large and complex global organization
- Experience with assessment and coaching frameworks
- Superior communication skills in a range of settings (e.g. large workshops or public forums, senior level meetings, one-on-ones)
- Ability to coach and mentor senior executives
- Proven ability to influence senior management